Monday, January 5, 2009

Eat Cake!

I had to post this great cake that Dave and the kids got for my birthday (Nov. 18). It's actually the 2nd cake they bought for my birthday. The 1st one, from Bashas, looked great with our favorite oreo cookies all around it...but it was rancid and totally disgusting. It was a bummer but I was fine without having cake. Well, Ryan was in tears and insisted on getting a new cake. So off to Safeway they went. I do have to say-Safeway "takes the cake" with its cakes.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm not a cake person but that does look yummy. Love this picture of you...you look beautiful!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

gosh you are just so beautiful. happy late bday. its crazy how time just flies by. i just turned 25 and i feel like it. i know everyone tells me thats not old but i feel old for some reason. anyways hope all is well in your neck of the woods.