I can't believe I have a nine year old already. Where does the time go. Kylie is growing up and there is no stopping it. She is our "Smiley Kylie", "Daddy's Princess", and Mom's biggest helper. She is full of life and personality. She tries hard to please us and exceeds in making us proud. She is a spunky, goofy, silly, smart, athletic, creative, one of a kind...9 year old!
We love you Kylie!

4 comments:
Karin,
Your kids are so grown up! I can't believe Kylie is 9! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever, and am so looking forward to seeing you guys this Saturday. Your kids are absolutely darling, and adorable! I wish that we could live closer so that our kids could play. Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and that I miss you!
Lots of love,
Summer
I love the last picture. I need to come and get lessons on how to uise a flat iron...I just can't figure it out! Happy Birthday Kylie!
she is so grown up. i love those mini flat irons. i got one for me for when i travel but i ended up returning it though cause my hair is to thick for them.
I stalked & I found! (I noticed your blog address on your family pic on facebook - cute blog!) -
How are you doing? Your kids are adorable & you and Dave look great - what a great looking family!
I didn't know you were into cycling, triathlons, etc. - you look like you're pretty successful with that! Tiffany is still going strong on her cycling and everything too, she did the Logan to Jackson Whole race for the 3rd or 4th time this year.
It would be great to get together! Next time your parents are down, we should do dinner or something with you, your parents, my parents, us, etc.
Feel free to stop by my blog!
-Breanne
Post a Comment